10.22.2010

Knoxville



is where I currently am.  Guess we all might as well do the whole "where you at now/ what you doin?" thing to start off with, eh?

I was living on the family farm in Greeneville, TN, but recently moved back here into a charming house in the ghetto.  The growing season was over and after months applying for various jobs all over the states to no avail, I decided to just make the most of it here for now.

I had a great studio in Greeneville that I miss a lot, but I've converted my basement  into one that's working pretty well.  No hammock though.  Bummer.  Been getting involved with galleries and shows here and got into an exhibition in Kentucky which there's a nice article on here

Aside from that, I had forgotten how wonderful autumn is in Tennessee and how much fun football games (tailgates, honestly) are.  Also nice to be reunited with my car…..


So that's that…now more interestingly, check out this interview with Johnny Knoxville (probably the most noteworthy contemporary artist from my hometown) in which, among other things, Tom and Jerry cartoons are discussed. 

There's also this New York Post article about the Jackass 3 screening at MOMA.

And uh, this...heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment